Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dark Heresy Character Sheet v3

After creating the Deathwatch character sheet (found here), I found some areas to improve the Dark Heresy Character Sheet (including some errors).

To hilight the changes...On the front I added 2 "pips" under Characteristics for the Ascension advances. Also under Characteristics, I added a small box to denote unnatural traits. I added space under the skill Secret Tongues as is is a skill group. I included Exotic Weapons Training (WT) under Talents and Packages. While on the back I added more space to the Influence section. Overall I tried to add a line or two to each section.

(click on image to enlarge)

(click on image to enlarge)

Here is a link to download a print quality PDF. It is set up with crop marks to print on an 11" x 17" (tabloid) sheet of paper. After trimming, there will be no white boarder. However, there should be no issues printing this file to a standard 8.5" x 11" paper size.

10 comments:

  1. These'll be really useful for my gaming group; thank you so much for making this and the Deathwatch sheet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sheets. Is it possible to be able to make them so you can type in stuff before printing it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yes, it is possible to type on the sheet in Acrobat. Although I'm not certain if it is possible in Acrobat Reader.

    Adding text boxes was not something I had planned on, but I will consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zorcon,

    great work! Can i somehow convince you to recreate the sheets as a editable version? Pretty please?

    Sym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you mean the native file or a PDF that you can type on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you do a version that is without the white bars on the sides? When I print it the white bars comes along and it becomes to small to write on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may be printing them "to fit" rather than "full page".

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is an editable version of Zorcons PDF. All I did was add editable areas for use on the computer. I take no credit just trying to help those that like text instead of pencil. :)

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42485109/DH%20CS%20v3%20FNL.pdf

    Also a virus scan for anyone skeptical.

    https://www.virustotal.com/file/12629310e0f86446b6c70fb5769e69b8b2978c3c4c3e6e100c8f512345d86acd/analysis/1333199163/

    ReplyDelete